Two versions of ImgBurn

Dialysis1

This is not really a problem. I'm really looking for some opinions.

I installed this program called DVD Flick that's supposed to convert different files into DVD. Why? I don't know. I don't have anything that needs conversion. Anyway, after installation I looked at the folder of this program. I didn't like the fact that it has ImgBurn in that folder. I don't even know if they had permission to do this. I'm most likely going to remove this but I was just wondering about whether or not to do so.

Looks fine to me. It looks like an all-in-one video package made from freeware utilities. The fact that Lightning_UK! is credited in the acknowledgments is a good sign. Also, the author isn't charging anything. Thirdly, the source code for DVD Flick is available for anyone who wants it. Honestly, it just looks like the author has combined other freeware utilities to compliment their own for the express purpose of giving people a cheap alternative to commercial packages. Another freeware author wishing to share their skill and time for the benefit of the rest of us. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.