building an ISO. choosing destination folder

vivek_dvd

What do you see listed in the 'Destination' box? Drive names or is it just an empty white box?

You can only select an ISO file name as the destination if the 'Output' is set to 'Image File' and not 'Device'.

Once you're in 'Image File' output mode, just click the 'Browse' button and select a folder/file.

What do you see listed in the 'Destination' box? Drive names or is it just an empty white box?

answer: just an empty box.

You can only select an ISO file name as the destination if the 'Output' is set to 'Image File' and not 'Device'.

answer: it is set to 'Image File' .

Once you're in 'Image File' output mode, just click the 'Browse' button and select a folder/file.

answer: there is nothng there to be selected. should there be an ISO file but isn't that what we are building?

i came here through other forums where [after looking at my NERO error log] i was recommended to use an ISO burner & given the link to download imgburn.

thanks Lightning.

by 'select', I meant type a name in for one - the same way you would do for any other 'Save As' dialog box.

So you click 'Browse' and navigate to the drive/folder you want to store the image in. Then type in a name for it by the side of where it says 'File name' and click 'Save'.

This is just normal windows stuff, nothing special.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.