Build Image from DL to 2 Single Layer DVD+R

ranger3484

I've looked through much of the support forums about this but maybe I'm searching for the wrong thing or I'm not familiar enough with some of the burning, image, etc. vocabulary. What I'm trying to do is take a DL movie and back it up onto two DVD+Rs. I've read all about creating a single image of a single layer DVD and creating a single image of a dual layer DVD but nothing about how to build two image files of a DVD+R DL, one of each layer. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

I could simply buy some DVD+R DL and create an exact copy of what I want but I'd rather put it on two DVD+Rs and save a ton of money.

since its a dual layer movie you would have to break the copyright protection and for legal reasons we can't help you do that,its what led to the shut down of dvd decrypter ,for all burning matters this is the right place .BTW IMGburn wont rip anything for you its burn only software

since its a dual layer movie you would have to break the copyright protection and for legal reasons we can't help you do that,its what led to the shut down of dvd decrypter ,for all burning matters this is the right place .BTW IMGburn wont rip anything for you its burn only software

Thanks for the reply. I was of the understanding that it was legal to make a personal backup copy of purchased movies. I guess this isn't so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.