Weird problem...never had this before

Chad477

Ok, so, I've used IMG Burn a lot. Never had any problems up until tonight. I'm trying to backup The Departed and School For Scoundrels. I used DVD Shrink to back them up. Everything worked like it was supposed to. So, I go to burn them with IMG Burn and they burn fine. Then, it goes to the verify sectors part and it starts. Then, from about 2% to 10% the verify rate goes to 0.0 and just does nothing. I try to cancel the process but IMG Burn just locks up.

A side not, maybe worth pointing out. Previously I've been using name brand discs like Phillips and Maxell. Well, this time I got some Office Depot 16x DVD+R. Not sure if those are the problem or if it's my burner possibly. I'm totally confused. Any support you guys can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chad

Type of message I got while burning:

I/O Error!

Device [0:0:0] LITE-ON DVDRW SHW-1635S YSOR (L:) (USB)

ScsiStatus: 0x02

Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 28 00 00 00 EE 80 00 00 01 00

Interpretation: Read (10) - Sector 61056

Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 11 05 00 00 00 00

Interpretation: L-EC Uncorrectable Error

Like I said, this has never happened to me while burning until tonight. I've burnt tons of movies and this happened when I switched to Office Depot 16x DVD+R media. Anyone?

we just dont discuss ripping movies here or ripping software its a legal thing and what brought down decrypter

Id say your problem is media related you can burn to crap media but to verify them is a different story,name brand means nothing its the dye manufacturer thats most important you can see who makes the dye by putting a disc in the burner and then reading from the window, copy and paste it with your next post .We only recommend Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media as they are the best there is

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.