Counter Problem

Shunna

Hi Guys, New at this sort of thing, so plz go gentle with me?

I am using ImgBurn to Build an image of a few D/loads, when i put them onto disc I am getting a counter at the top left hand side......I know its not the d/load as it has happened on a few different d/loads?

I have tried to get rid on my DVD but am unable too. Does anyone know how to get shot of this annoying counter.

Thanx

shunna

mmm sounds like the counter must be in the original source files - are you able to play them and check ? I only ever saw this once before and it was when a friend of mine d/l a copy of a film that was still at the cinema, apart from crap quality it had an "editing" counter running across the top of the film....

ImgBurn does not do this to your files.

Shunna, depending on your source, those counters could very well be part of the download. These are especially prevelent in movie downloads. This is not a glitch in Imgburn. Due to legal restrictions I can't help you any further. Imgburn is strickly a burning program.

Thanx for the very prompt replies lads, It MUST be a coincidence on the last 3 d/loads :rolleyes:

I will write one that I know for defo does not have the counters and let you all know.

P.S - By the way..............What an excellent bit of software it is, and really fast too.

Thanx again

Shunna

Edited after the above:-

Yep it was a coincidence, just completed another and its gone.

Oooops, sorry to have wasted your time & Thanx

Shunna :thumbup:

Edited by Shunna

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.