Sound of the movie is 10 seconds behind the scenes

max10

I just started using about 2 weeks ago. I'm using Verbatim. My 1st 6 copies did very well,everything was in sync. Now i'm finding that the sound part of the movie is about 4- 10 seconds BEHIND the scenes that i'm watching. I'm doing everything the same as i was in the beginning. Everytime the disc is finished -it says a success. I'm using the bit rate it says. hopefully someone has a simple answer. HELP

the problem you are experiencing is in your authoring stage, imgburn just burns your files, it doesn't alter them in any way, take a step back in your process, make an iso out of the files, mount the iso in daemon tools and test before you burn so you don't waste discs

the problem you are experiencing is in your authoring stage, imgburn just burns your files, it doesn't alter them in any way, take a step back in your process, make an iso out of the files, mount the iso in daemon tools and test before you burn so you don't waste discs

ok now how do i make an iso and where do iget daemon tools to test. also why do the movies play perfect when i check them on the computer before i try to burn them and why did the 1st ones come out ok?

you can read the guides for how to make an ISO (guides Forum )

Google "Daemon Tools" its a virtual drive that can play ISO's and its a free download

as far as the playback you dont really provide too much info ,authoring program ,player you use for the comp and so on

you can also download Media Player Classic a playback software its also free or use PowerDVD ,windows Media Player isn't all that great in that department

Also are the 6 copies that worked fine the exact same film/files as the one that doesn't ?? If not you are not comparing like with like.....

I agree with Corny, this comes from either the original files or the authoring stage. Have you tried playing the original source files as well ?

Also are the 6 copies that worked fine the exact same film/files as the one that doesn't ?? If not you are not comparing like with like.....

I agree with Corny, this comes from either the original files or the authoring stage. Have you tried playing the original source files as well ?

The original files play exactly right in sync.the copies that are ok are from diff movies but they all played ok when on the computer. this just started and i'll check the daemon tools and do the other stuff you all said.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.