imgburn vs nero 6.6.0.18?? and use Any DVD

iyar

I want to have an alternate program to Nero on my computer, and your program was recommended. I use Shrink and Nero to Burn with Any DVD.

I am confused by ImgBurn "iso" and Nero "VOB" as all I usually do is backup the main movie and I don't know if ImgBurn uses another technique...this ISO which I am not familiar with????

I usually rip with Shrink and burn with Nero and Any DVD and have had no coasters to date. But I would like another program like Nero that does cd, dvd that can be set to burn in dvd rom, and do dl's, and data dvd backups.

I have a library of music concerts and like to keep the library unused and when friends come over use the backup to play in the standalone dvd player.

But I don't want a lot of confusion with an ISO as I understand a VOB to the HDD and then I simply burn it to a dvd.

Can some member tell me if this program is suitable for the above use that I want and what the difference is with ISO and VOB and whether there are more steps to get a Back up as a result of this now being a ISO Method???

I look forward to comments, thankyou for your time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.