Newbie Install Question

grummy

I've not installed ImgBurn v2.3.2.0 yet because there is a question during the set up which confuses me. During the install, a dialog box appears asking whether I which to replace the registry references " burn with DVD Decrypter" with "Burn with ImgBurn" ?

I currently am using a program know as Ripit4me and it calls on DVD Decrytper to rip the files using it's File Mode to my hard drive. When finished, Shrink will then make an ISO to save on my HD. I' m concerned that if I answer YES to the question dialog box, then perhaps it might change the way Ruipit4me works preventing the use of DVD Decrypter's file mode. Assuming that I want to continue using my current programs (Ripit4me, DVD Decrypter (at least for file Mode) , and Shrink) , should I answer YES or NO to the dialog box question during the install?

Thank you in advance for your advice and help. :rolleyes:

afaik

this refers to the sub menu you get when you right click on an ISO file on your hdd ( see pic below)

as to wether this will alter any settings you already have............i dont know .

you could always uninstall it if it does and reinstall your other programs , then re-install IB v2.3.2.0 and choose NO at this option screen

submenufz3.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.