couple of questions

paulg

i just installed Imgburn yesterday after accidentally deleting DVD Decrypter as my burning software,so i have a couple of issues.

1) do i need to verify after every burn? i'm so used to burning then it's done. if verifying is optional and if it's ok to uncheck it,let me know.

2) both times since i got Imgburn i tried creating a .iso using imgburn but i must not be doing it right. I am now using DVD Fab Decrypter (now included with the HD Fab Decrypter) to copy the original files to the hard drive so i point it from Fulldisc>mymovie>Video_TS and i create the name of the .iso and oress the calculator,but i get an error saying it'll stop working with dual disc or something like that and it won't divide or something. i guess i'm confused on how to do it,and i followed the step by step photo examples and i'm still lost. Anyone have any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your time.

Verify is important because it tests the burn against the original image, so, should any error come up, you'll know about it right after burning.

As for using ImgBurn, please read the Guides section of the forum. If you still need help with ImgBurn, please explain with more details what you want to do and we'll help you :)

i figured out the .iso thing but i figured as long as it was burned,the dvd would play ok. If i cannot play a DVD without doing the verify option,then that's fine. I just thought you could go without it. Thanks for your time.

Verify is important because it tests the burn against the original image, so, should any error come up, you'll know about it right after burning.

As for using ImgBurn, please read the Guides section of the forum. If you still need help with ImgBurn, please explain with more details what you want to do and we'll help you :)

Paulg, you can burn without verifying, just untick verify and it won't. We're just saying that verify checks what has been burn't to the original files to make sure no errors have occured during burn. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.