Video TS folder problem

nochance

Hi everyone,

My first time i've had to ask a question about imgburn as its such an easy programme it does every thing itself, untill i messed something up.

Basically I have been backing up some of my dvd's from iso images, and this has been fine as the output dvd has just played in my dvd player.(I load an iso image and just press burn, out pops the dvd and straight into the player no problem)

However today my dvd's ive attemted to do wont auto run, and just contain the Video and Audio TS files on the burned disc.

Now I am not sure which boxes have to be ticked in the 'settings' tab to get the dvd to play normally, I know I messed some settings up when i was trying something else earlier

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I have searched for a solution on here but couldn't see any one else not being able to play a burnt dvd.(I know it shouldn't be able to see the Video TS file on the disc)

Thanks for your time and your software.

nochance

If you think you've messed up a setting, uninstall and reinstall.

Your settings will get wiped out and you'll be back up and running again.

However, if you want us to tell you which setting is killing things, you'll need to get us a screenshot of the 'Build' tab in the settings and probably one of the 'Options' tab when you're in build mode too.

It could also just be a case of you hitting the wrong button when prompted on what you wanted to do with the files you'd put in the 'Source' box.

If you think you've messed up a setting, uninstall and reinstall.

Your settings will get wiped out and you'll be back up and running again.

However, if you want us to tell you which setting is killing things, you'll need to get us a screenshot of the 'Build' tab in the settings and probably one of the 'Options' tab when you're in build mode too.

It could also just be a case of you hitting the wrong button when prompted on what you wanted to do with the files you'd put in the 'Source' box.

Thanks LIGHTNING UK that did the trick.

All running smoothly again. I tried all the hard things, didnt think of a reinstall.

thanks again mate

nochance

Just to add a bit:

If your project is not in a VIDEO_TS folder (or has other stuff in the project folder), ImgBurn will tell you so and give you the option to make things rights. Simply answer yes.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.