burning problems

pussyluvva

i've burnt a good few dl dvd's until my pioneer 111 started getting errors at 51% ....normal dvd-r burnt fine i thought it was my burner on its way out so i bought a pioneer 112 today fitted it and i'm still getting an error and still at 51% i uninstalled imgburn and re-installed it but i still get the same errors....(invalid address for write) any help appreciated

updated my firmware and i'm still getting the same problems i have also used discs from different batches to illiminate the possibility of it being a bad batch of discs....i've taken pics of the errors if i could post them here i would

Post your logs so we can see what's going on.

Help menu > ImgBurn Logs

hi i just copied log and pasted here hope this is what you need .... thanks again :)

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 - Log

; Tuesday, 12 June 2007, 11:01:43

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 10:22:50 ImgBurn Version 2.3.2.0 started!

I 10:22:50 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6000)

I 10:22:50 Total Physical Memory: 1,571,776 KB - Available: 951,860 KB

W 10:22:50 Drive G:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 10:22:50 Initialising SPTI...

I 10:22:50 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:22:50 Found 1 CD-ROM and 1 DVD

Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RICOHJPN-D00-01) (Speeds: 2.4x)

A power calibration error is usually caused by bad media or an incompatibility with your drive and media. Get some Verbatim DL media. They're the only ones we use and should fix your problem.

Destination Media Type: DVD+R DL (Disc ID: RICOHJPN-D00-01) (Speeds: 2.4x)

A power calibration error is usually caused by bad media or an incompatibility with your drive and media. Get some Verbatim DL media. They're the only ones we use and should fix your problem.

thanks for your help shamus i'll try and buy some verb's today....will post how i get on

got 2 verb discs as the shop only sells them as singles......and i've burnt one and it burnt fine no problems...thanks for your help shamus ,you're a star :)

Edited by pussyluvva

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.