have a question about auto play message for Imgburn

paulg

Recently i bought Vista and i couldn't build a iso with it. I then discovered that if i chose "build and burn using IMG Burn" i could do both at once. however when i went to remove the Video_TS and .iso,i could only find the Video_TS. is there a special folder hidden that has it? or does it delete after it's done? it doesn;t look like it's set to delete after burn but as i said i can't find it. I did delete the Video_TS though. If enough of these temporary .iso's get on my hard drive,i'm not going to have much left eventually. Can someone give me a hand with this? thanks.

i forgot to mention that i used my external drive and that caused autoplay to come up. turns out my built in one was just a cd burner. anyway,again could you tell me what happens to iso's after build and burn? thanks.

Well, in that case, all it does is open ImgBurn in Build mode and set it to output to your burner: the data is then burnt directly to media, no ISO image is created.

ok well how does this help me then on larger sized discs? a lot of them are 5-6 gig or more and if it tries to burn a DVD that way it's gonna take a DL Disc to burn it because Discs are 4.7 gig. Right now, unless i try to Run as Administrator (which i have not tried) i can't make .iso's on DVD Shrink. Anyway,let me know.

Paul

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.