Burn ISO to blank DVD

cjl

I want to apologize and state that I dont know how to send a follow-up question to your reply in Post preview 52373 where you asked me to update my firmware and use suitable media. Kindly educate me on how to update my firware. I believe I have suitable media. I have burned several DVDs using TDK + R media. Also, please let me know how to 'post' a new question or send a 'reply' so that I do it correctly. Thanks

click on ADD Reply to reply or fast reply

cant find your post 52373

Your TDK media is not that good or rather is likely to be poor. Brand name media is no guarantee of quality, they do not generally make the disc's but give that job to the cheapest quote.

Which dvd writer do you have ?

I use DVD Shrink to create the ISO file and then use IMGBURN or DVD Decrypter to burn the ISO to the blank. This process has worked fine for several DVDs that I have copied. In fact, I successfully copied DVDs on Wednesday morning (yesterday) using TDK + R blank . Later, when I tried to make a second copy using the same ISO file, I was unsuccessful. When using IMGBURN, you get 3 windows - Progress rate, buffer and device buffer. The buffer was 100%, but the device buffer and progress showed 0% even after an hour. I rebooted and tried it several times with the same result. I need help in solving this problem. The forum administrator suggested updating the firmware. However, I am not sure how that will help. I was using the same (latest) version of IMGBURN both times (one successful one unsuccessful). Will greatly appreciate any help on this subject.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.