dvd wont play on my dvd players

falloutgirl3

ok i downloaded a movie and i converted it to VOB format and i burned it onto a dvd-rw using imgburn buttttt it wont play on any of my dvd players....what am i doing wrong can anyone help me pleaseee?!?! maybe i need to change a setting to make sure its a dvd-rom or write speed? (although i used 2x b/c the dvd-rw discs i used said 1x-2x on the box) ive been trying to make my dvds work for weeks now and ive downloaded so many things but nothing seems to work....help is greatly appreciated! thank you so much!

-Jenny

p.s. very new and slighty slow lol

p.s.s. how do you change the booktype??

bleh im never gonna burn a good dvd :( i just wanna enjoy hairspray with the family sheesh!

Edited by falloutgirl3

Jenny, due to legal restrictions we can't help you out with your question due to the fact it's about a downloaded movie. Google is your friend. :):/ To change booktype, when you have Img opened just go to lower right hand corner and click on little book icon thingy. :)

Jenny, due to legal restrictions we can't help you out with your question due to the fact it's about a downloaded movie. Google is your friend. :):/ To change booktype, when you have Img opened just go to lower right hand corner and click on little book icon thingy. :)

awwww pooey thanks anyways everyone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.