Unable to find any cells that could be used for the layer break

mettam

I created these family video archives using NERO I wrote a image to Disc first and now I intend to write this to a DVD but when I start to build it to disc I get this warning.

"Unable to find any cells that could be used for the layer break!

Now would be a good time to start crying, because technically, this is the end of the world.

Do you want to continue anyway?"

I proceeded to write these just to see what would happen. Can someone please tell me how I can write this file without this warning.

VIDEO_TS size = 7.70GB

Image burn Version 2.3.2.0

Writing to Verbatim DVD+R DL

Thank you

Justin.

Edited by mettam

VIDEO_TS size = 770mbImage burn Version 2.3.2.0

its not big enough to write to dual layer. looks like it is an avi file or something, you will have to convert to dvd compliant first.

VIDEO_TS size = 770mbImage burn Version 2.3.2.0

its not big enough to write to dual layer. looks like it is an avi file or something, you will have to convert to dvd compliant first.

Well I don't understand why that would be the problem because the VIDEO_TS folder was written out by NERO and has all the apropriate .VOB .IFO .BUP files there is nothing else added to this folder.

then just try and use a single layer disc, no need for dual layer with a file that size :)

Actually the size of the file folder is 7.70GB not 770mb my mistake sorry lead you astray.

So as you see the VIDEO_TS is actually 7.70GB so a dual Layer disc is needed.

Justin :blush:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.