How to burn jpeg and avi to media

auntna

Hi there everyone!

I am new at this burning and the only other program I have used was Roxio. Apparently it must do all the decision making for you because it worked like a charm. So now I am trying to use Imgburn and don't know what I am doing. All I want to do is save my jpeg and avi files to cd or dvd. I may also want to save some data files too. So what would be the very simple (I hope) steps to take to accomplish these kind of tasks?

One more question. I was able to burn one avi to a cd using Imgburn but now how do I add more files to the same cd? I have a lot of space left on the cd.

All I want to do is save my jpeg and avi files to cd or dvd. I may also want to save some data files too. So what would be the very simple (I hope) steps to take to accomplish these kind of tasks?

:rtg:

One more question. I was able to burn one avi to a cd using Imgburn but now how do I add more files to the same cd? I have a lot of space left on the cd.

You can't if the CD has been closed/finalised. Packet writing software like InCD allows you to do this. ImgBurn won't. You're better off organising your files before you think about commiting them to disk.

The guides are fairly simple if you take your time. We encourage people to learn for themselves rather than spoon-feeding them answers they can find with a little effort because you will learn more from actually doing it. Read and experiment and then ask your questions. Not the other way around. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.