I have Looked all morning and afternoon and cannot find my answer!!!

sunflowerzs

I just want to make a usable copy of a movie. I have kids and they destroy everything they get there hands on, and I just invested alot of money in the Freddy Krueger serie and I want to put hte orignals away but I cant do that until I make a copy of them for the kids to watch. I am blonde but very cleaver, and I cant figure this process out. Too many options. I just need to make a copy of the disk. I have tried and failed each time. after I try each time at the end of either writing or reading, my disk drive is gone, yes missing not there @ all. I have to restart b4 it will recognize i. Grrrrr It is almost halloween and I want to have a Scary movie nite with the kids, but I really dont want to use the orignals. If someone can lead me in the right direction or can explain steps I would be forever in debt to them. I was to this is the best program to use. I hope it is true!!!!

Hoplessly lost!!! :(

Sunflowerzs

I just want to make a usable copy of a movie. I have kids and they destroy everything they get there hands on, and I just invested alot of money in the Freddy Krueger serie and I want to put hte orignals away but I cant do that until I make a copy of them for the kids to watch. I am blonde but very cleaver, and I cant figure this process out. Too many options. I just need to make a copy of the disk. I have tried and failed each time. after I try each time at the end of either writing or reading, my disk drive is gone, yes missing not there @ all. I have to restart b4 it will recognize i. Grrrrr It is almost halloween and I want to have a Scary movie nite with the kids, but I really dont want to use the orignals. If someone can lead me in the right direction or can explain steps I would be forever in debt to them. I was to this is the best program to use. I hope it is true!!!!

Hoplessly lost!!! :(

Sunflowerzs

Is it illegal to make copies of a disk for your own protection?

Hi sunflowerzs

i dont know about the counrty you live in, but in the majority of the world it IS illegal to make back up discs of ones you have bought. It certainly is illegal in the UK ( where this forum is from) and for that reason we cannot/willnot/wont discuss the copying of protected discs in this forum , sorry

Just to add for your info, Imgburn can't copy protedted discs anyway :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.