make an image of hddvd?

bdee1

check guides section and build mode

i already checked there and it doesnt solve my problem - when i try and use build mode to make an image of ripped HDDVD files, it gives me an error aying that it exceds the maximum size for an image.

You need to just use UDF, not ISO9660 + UDF for the file system.

As the error clearly states, ISO9660 can only support files less than 4GB in size. So if you're trying to add a file to the image that's bigger than that, you cannot possibly use ISO9660.

gotcha - thanks!

I will no doubt make a new one for HD DVD and Blu-ray.

2.4.0.0 does detect if you're building a HD DVD/Blu-ray Video disc and prompts to change the file system accordingly.

I doubt burning files > 4GB in size happens that frequently on everyday (non video) stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
I will no doubt make a new one for HD DVD and Blu-ray.

2.4.0.0 does detect if you're building a HD DVD/Blu-ray Video disc and prompts to change the file system accordingly.

I doubt burning files > 4GB in size happens that frequently on everyday (non video) stuff.

and where is version 2.4.0.0.?

You need to just use UDF, not ISO9660 + UDF for the file system.

As the error clearly states, ISO9660 can only support files less than 4GB in size. So if you're trying to add a file to the image that's bigger than that, you cannot possibly use ISO9660.

Lightning, are you sure about the 4gb and ISO9660? I use ISO + UDF all the time of DL ISOs and I've never gotten an error and the files are in 8gb range.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.