burnt fine but sloppy during ending

jrancher00

i went through all the steps for burning and everything seemed to be fine, i even calculated to see if the movie would fit on my blank maxell dvd+r disc and it said that the movie would take up 97 percent of the disc so i figured it would fit, so i started burning the movie onto the disc and when it was about 57 percent done a screen poped up that said something about a blocked address, and then i clicked cancel and it finalized the disc...............I then took the disc and put it in the dvd player and it worked perfect all the way up until like the last 15 minutes or so and it just froze............i'm thinking that it was trying to burn the movie twice on my disc....but im not sure my drive supports all disc burning +/- dual layer, single.....and the weird thing is that it said it was only 57 percent done but burnt probably 90 percent of the movie perfectly.....please give me some info on this...thank you p.s, maybe it had something to do with the burn mode?.....i dont know and i wouldnt know how to change that or if you even could, you know ep, sp...all that!

Edited by jrancher00

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.