Clear things out

sebterry

Hi guys i´ve been reading some of your pages cause i´m interested in learning to use imgburn to backingup my 360 games. not iterested in else at all. (like coping back ups or torrents etc) just my expensive originals 360 games.not :pirate:

well i allready have this (excelent program as i have readed at many different forums in spain, mexico and there in england) imgburn of yours, and these other programs xbc 2.5 and 2.8 and kreon checker and the one that (you may know this guy) robin recomended to me xdvd mulleter. ok

i hope you can confirm if i had all i need for my back ups (oops allmost forgot) my dirve is an HL-DT-ST_DVDRAM_GSA-4163B from LG, wich i´ve upgraded to the newest firmware using the link in this forum (the one of the brothers something)

or i must get a diferent drive?

i have readed a lota pages in this forum but I could´t tell yet what should i do. before i start waisting my dvd+r dl dual layer "memorex"(i know, i know. i did my reading in this topic too, but in my city could´t find those verbatins you recomend :'(

so i desided bother you guys with these, maybe kindergateen level, questions, jaja :sweating:

but is really important me.

hope you can help.

thanks in advance.

PD. nice forum, and it really impressed me that the author of the program himself is given answers and helping to all the people.

never seen this before. usually they are to high for mortals. well done!

PD 2 cause i understand that imgburn´s author is luk, am i rigth? congrats :thumbup:

Edited by sebterry

We can't help you backup your games as this is the Imgburn forum...we can only help if you have problems burning to your discs or a problem with the program itself.

Try here to get started, but come back if you have problems with Imgburn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.