Duel layer Burning

sunprobe

Hi Guys

I am new to ImageBurn and am having a small problem when trying to burn a DVD image to a duel layer disc the programme tells me it cant identify the cells to make the layer break, when I check the how to guides it says that after selecting the burn icon and accepting or changing the title I should get a window that will allow me to set the required layer break however this window does not appear is there something I have not got selected I am using ImageBurn 2.4.

Cheers

Martin

Hi and welcome to the forum, sunprobe! :)

As ImgBurn can't find any cells that allows a layer break - you need to split one of the current cells first. A pop-up window should have told you which one. Like this one:

1zodp4h.png

You need to use another program to split the cell. VobBlanker (free) can be used.

Here is a guide on how to make a split.

http://download.videohelp.com/jsoto/guides...cells/index.htm

Hi and welcome to the forum, sunprobe! :)

As ImgBurn can't find any cells that allows a layer break - you need to split one of the current cells first. A pop-up window should have told you which one. Like this one:

1zodp4h.png

You need to use another program to split the cell. VobBlanker (free) can be used.

Here is a guide on how to make a split.

http://download.videohelp.com/jsoto/guides...cells/index.htm

Hey Cynthia thanks for the heads up I have tried Voblanker but this doe's not work when i get to the window to split the movie I drag the bar to any where but it says it can't split it. Now I am just seriously confused

when i get to the window to split the movie I drag the bar to any where but it says it can't split it.

That's happening when you hit the "Mark" button in VobBlanker?

Yes an error window pops up and says 'Unbable to split as sector=0' this happens any where I select

Sunprobe

OK. It's this window you see

080307a.png

You need to move the "glider" in the left to a place (sector) where you want the split to be.

As it is now - you are trying to split it at relative sector 0 and that's not possible. When you move the glider - you will see that the relative sector number is also moving.

EDIT: I think you are using the glider in the bottom - use the one in the upper left corner instead. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.