I/O error

Crevis

Well there seems to be a tred on this forum of ppl having bad disks so im going to assume thats what the problem is and get some new discs, i already have the latest firmware for my drive, and every time i try it doesnt even start to burn, just goes directly into an error msg... but ill post my log anyways in case there is something else that you guys can notice

I 13:16:25 ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 started!

I 13:16:25 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 13:16:25 Total Physical Memory: 1,048,032 KB - Available: 561,896 KB

I 13:16:25 Initialising SPTI...

I 13:16:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 13:16:26 Found 1 CD-RW and 1 DVD

Your burner doesn't support the media you're using (notice the weird values for Supported Write Speeds). Get Verbatim DVD+R DLs 2.4x MKM-001 Made In Singapore and they should work. Or maybe a new burner? :)

Your burner doesn't support the media you're using (notice the weird values for Supported Write Speeds). Get Verbatim DVD+R DLs 2.4x MKM-001 Made In Singapore and they should work. Or maybe a new burner? :)

im starting to think you guys are all reps for Verbatim and are pushing the product out for them lol... thanks for the help ill try the verbatims

im starting to think you guys are all reps for Verbatim and are pushing the product out for them lol... thanks for the help ill try the verbatims

Sure wish I was getting paid.... :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.