anyone know a way to loop dvd playback??

thezman

im going to the vob files with imgburn that i created. this is not from a production dvd. this is a self made one we run in our shop in the waiting room consisting of adverts from some of the companies we sell. id like to make it so i dont have to keep pushing the play button. is there any way to do this does anyone know?? any help would be awesome thanks..

It's simple - In the post commands add

1 (JumpVTS_TT) Jump to TTN 1 in this VTS

as the first post command (assuming it is TTN 1 you wanna loop). PgcEdit is the tool to do this.

Even easier is to use the DVD Shrink plugin to PgcEdit, which gives you a plethora of choices to choose from.

Regards

they are el-cheapo's we got at k-mart a couple years ago on black friday sale. only paid 14.99 for them and i bought three for the shop to use so i don't have to worry if they break. i may end up getting new ones but for now they work, i think they are like "digital" brand or something. yeah they are junk but they play any burned disc i have thrown at them so far.. even the remote has only a few buttons only the main ones like play stop etc.. these don't even have a subtitle button lol..cheapo's

Edited by thezman

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.