errors burnning a dvd

jimbren

hi all this my first post so l hope lam doing the right thing. after downloading a movie l use dvd flixs. it opens lmgburn 2.3.2.0 l have upgraged but it still opens the old version and asks me to upgrade ljust continue but l get error s failed to read sector and sector 1171491 maps to file video ts\vts 01 3.vob when l play the video lt sometimes play good up to near the end then it freezes. other times it runs shaky and skips words can anyone help thanks

hi all this my first post so l hope lam doing the right thing. after downloading a movie l use dvd flixs. it opens lmgburn 2.3.2.0 l have upgraged but it still opens the old version and asks me to upgrade ljust continue but l get error s failed to read sector and sector 1171491 maps to file video ts\vts 01 3.vob when l play the video lt sometimes play good up to near the end then it freezes. other times it runs shaky and skips words can anyone help thanks

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 - Log

; Friday, 04 April 2008, 13:31:25

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 13:16:59 ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 started!

I 13:16:59 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 13:16:59 Total Physical Memory: 3,135,248 KB - Available: 2,004,260 KB

I 13:16:59 Initialising SPTI...

I 13:16:59 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 13:17:00 Found 1 DVD

1. Check with that manufacturer of your PC to see if there are any firmware updates for the drive.

2. Slow the write speed down to 8x or something

3. Buy better discs. Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim.

v2.4.1.0 is out now btw.

If you want to update the DVDFlick version you need to copy the ImgBurn.exe (and other files) over to the 'C:\Program Files\DVD Flick\ImgBurn' folder.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.