help burning single layer ISOs to DL

omnino

Hello,

I looked through the available resources, but couldn't find an answer to my query, so I'm hoping someone can help. I have multiple single layer ISO files (they're comparatively small - only just over 3Gb) and I was wondering if it were possible to use imgburn to burn, say, two of them onto a single dual layer to save on physical disks. Thanks for any suggestions.

You would have to combine the ISO's with a program such as DVD S****k in reauthor mode and output to ISO image file or Hard Disc Folder and then manually burn with Imgburn, follow the appropriate guide. Select the best position of your layer break and burn.

It would be much cheaper however, to simply put both ISO's on a SL disc for about $.30 a pop vs. $2.00+ each for the DL media.

You would have to combine the ISO's with a program such as DVD Shrink in reauthor mode and output to ISO image file or Hard Disc Folder and then manually burn with Imgburn, follow the appropriate guide. Select the best position of your layer break and burn.

It would be much cheaper however, to simply put both ISO's on a SL disc for about $.30 a pop vs. $2.00+ each for the DL media.

Thanks for the suggestion. Oddly enough, at the moment, my stocks are replete with DLs and only a few SLs which is why I thought of this at all, but as you say, probably better to just restock SLs. Thanks for the help :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.