Standalone DVD Player - playback problem

weeza

hello,

I am trying to get a solution to play serveral tv series on my standalone DVD player. There are 15 parts TV series (copyright free of course) in WMV format. I converted two parts using Devede software. Of course I used the best of IMGBURN to burn them onto Sony DVD-R 16x discs. My DVD player recognises the Sony disc as DVD, however when play starts the picture often skips chapters or freezes with weird pixalation in few places occur.

I tried burning with verbatim DVD-R x16, TY DVD-R x8 and no of these are recognised by the DVD player yet they all work fine on my PC.

Can anyone suggest or help on this? Would Booktype settings in IMGBurn help?

FYI I am using Liton LDW 851S firmware updated

Hi and welcome to the forum, weeza! :)

Booktype/setting only applies to + media. It might be that you should try to get some + media and see if your stand alone player like that media better. Is it an old player? Model?

Hi and welcome to the forum, weeza! :)

Booktype/setting only applies to + media. It might be that you should try to get some + media and see if your stand alone player like that media better. Is it an old player? Model?

Hi there, thanks for your reply, the DVD player is a Hitachi DV-P 345Uk probably made in 2004/5.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.