Multiple files

Kenar

Apologies if the answers to this are already on the site but I can't seem to find any.

I am a complete novice at this and will not understand if it get's too technical. Anyway my two sons are boxers and I film all their bouts and transfer them to DVD using a sharp dvd recorder and recently I have tried unsuccessfully to make a compilation of some of their bouts using DVD Shrink and ImgBurn.

When I use DVD Shrink it saves the film as an ISO image file and I can write this to DVD using ImgBurn without any problems. The problem I have is when I try to burn several of these files together using the build facility the resulting disc is not playable, it just has copies of the ISO files on it.

Hi Kenar and welcome to the forum.

Build mode doesn't support image formats such as ISO's. What you would want to do is use DVD Shrink in reauthor mode to add the multiple files before you encode, leaving you with one ISO with the various files you want all in one image.

Hi Kenar and welcome to the forum.

Build mode doesn't support image formats such as ISO's. What you would want to do is use DVD Shrink in reauthor mode to add the multiple files before you encode, leaving you with one ISO with the various files you want all in one image.

I'll give that a try, Thanks very much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.