[Layer Break]: Possibly the stupidest question ever

loleitors

Hi, I just burned a backup into DL disc, but It won't load up in any way or form on my System. Reading out there I figured out that I need to insert an address (or something) in the Layer Break field at imageburn before compiling.

Here's the question. It's possible to insert (or whatever the name is) a layer break in a disc before burning? And mostly... Why?

I'm sorry for the question but I have no more DL discs and I need some money before trying again... so Maybe there's hope for me xD.

Thank you.

Oh... There was something VERY IMPORTANT I just mispelled. The sentence:

- "It's possible to insert (or whatever the name is) a layer break in a disc before burning? And mostly... Why?"

---please replace "before with AFTER". LOL It's very embarrasing. I apologize for that cuz english is not my first lang---

So my [updated] question is:

It's possible to insert (or whatever the name is) a layer break in a disc AFTER burning? And mostly... Why?

Edited by loleitors

Your problem is very likely to be completely unrelated to the layer break. What exactly is the problem you're having? :huh:

Also please post the log of the burn that doesn't work (you can find it at Help/ImgBurn Logs).

So my [updated] question is:

It's possible to insert (or whatever the name is) a layer break in a disc AFTER burning? And mostly... Why?

No. Once the disc is written to, it's not possible to rewrite on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.