different colors?

Andy S

Hi , I would like to know how to change the color bars,on the imgburn Progess bar

and the Buffer bars. The only color I get Is a Grey dull one. can someone show me

what to do ,to get some brightness in my ImgBurn.

Thanks, Andy

The look / colours come from your windows config and the theme you have running (applies to XP and Vista).

I am sorry,but i don't understand. I am 66yrs old and not to good on a computer, could you break it down a littl more.

Thanks Andy :unsure:

Depending on the operating system you're running, the program takes it's look from the 'Theme' you're running.

Take a look at the screenshots on the main website. http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=screenshots

That's the program running under the default Windows XP theme in blue. There's also a silver and green version that you select via 'Display Properties' (Right click your desktop and choose 'Properties' off the menu that pops up).

So basically what I'm saying is that the colours are not controlled from within ImgBurn, they're system wide and apply to all applications, windows explorer itself etc.

Depending on the operating system you're running, the program takes it's look from the 'Theme' you're running.

Take a look at the screenshots on the main website. http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=screenshots

That's the program running under the default Windows XP theme in blue. There's also a silver and green version that you select via 'Display Properties' (Right click your desktop and choose 'Properties' off the menu that pops up).

So basically what I'm saying is that the colours are not controlled from within ImgBurn, they're system wide and apply to all applications, windows explorer itself etc.

:teehee: @lighting uk,

Thanks alot, now I have a green color line in my Imgburn thanks to you. I couldn't find the silver and Green ones but i am just happy to see my progess line in a differnt

color then just Grey.

Thanking You A Lot

Andy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.