Cannont Set The Layer Break Position

hocklm

I new to burning DL discs but i got most xbox 360 modded recently and i have tryed to burn 4 differnet games with image burn but they all didnt work and i kept getting Cannont Set The Layer Break Position when burning DVD-R DL media. i didnt know what it meant until now since i found out xbox 360 games needs a sertain sector. i have a Slimtype DVD A DS8A1P CA11 (ATA) i cannot do the book icon setting like people say in guides as my drive isnt compatible with any settings. if anybody has any ideas on how to get it to burn the disc with the recomended sectors as it wont burn with the sectors i put in that it needs

also this is what the box on the right of the programs says with all the stats of the driver and disc.

Slimtype DVD A DS8A1P CA11 (ATA)

Current Profile: DVD-R DL

Disc Information:

Erasable: No

Free Sectors: 4,171,712

Free Space: 8,543,666,176 bytes

Free Time: 927:04:62 (MM:SS:FF)

Supported Write Speeds: 2x, 4x

DVD

post-13273-1217094644_thumb.jpg

In order to set the layer break you need to use DVD+R DL media (notice it's "DVD plus R dual-layer media"), and the only ones we recommend are Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x MKM-001-00 Made in Singapore, since they work best on most burners :)

In order to set the layer break you need to use DVD+R DL media (notice it's "DVD plus R dual-layer media"), and the only ones we recommend are Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x MKM-001-00 Made in Singapore, since they work best on most burners :)

o ye i see myne is DVD - R DL thanks i didnt see that little difference :/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.