Making an image from a backup XBOX360 dvd

nilman

HI

Im new and need help with making an iso image of a previously backed up 360 disk. ( i did one succesfully but I keep geting the same error on other ones)

Im using a Pioneer 115

Any help would be much appreciated :unsure: I 08:59:42 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 08:59:42 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 08:59:42 Total Physical Memory: 2,096,236 KB - Available: 1,484,060 KB

I 08:59:42 Initialising SPTI...

I 08:59:42 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 08:59:43 Found 2 DVD-ROMs, 1 DVD

Try that disc in a different reader. Clean disc with lint free cloth and some isopropyl alcohol.

Other than that, that is why Verbatim are recommended to write the backup to in the first place so that its possible to after burning data actually read it back.

Poor media is at fault here.

hi

Thanks for your help, :D

I have updated the firmware with the same result as before ie failure at 51 %.

If the media is poor quality why do all the back ups i try ALL fail at 51%. Surely they would fail at random points???? :huh: Should I be tweaking my settings???

I also use a brand new pioneer 115 with the latest firmware, which gives the same result failure at 51%.

I also use a brand new pioneer 115 with the latest firmware, which gives the same result failure at 51%.

Which further indicates that it's the media at fault here, since even using another reader errors out at the same place. If all those failing-to-copy backups were burned from the same batch of blank media then the batch was botched.

If the media is poor quality why do all the back ups i try ALL fail at 51%

What are you trying to do ?

You have a backup, your then trying to read it to an ISO file and it fails at 51 % with a read error.

Clean disc try in lots of different rom drives.

(who ever wrote the disc used shit discs and that is why you cannot read data back from it)

If every disc they have lent you is the same then they are all shit, he's a cheap shit, your hardware is shit and tough shit. Use better media

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.