apologies

Taylor

I want to make an apology to all for doing exactly the wrong thing.. I had a writing problem with Decrypter, downloaded Imgburn, and stiull wound up asking a Q about the problem I am having using decrypter to rip and trying to burn with both. I didnt realize decrypter was "off subject " and wouldnt have brought it up. I love the fact that imgburn is here, but rely totally on DVDD to back up precious material. And as a newbie, I need all the help I can get. Thanks all, and once again... apologies!! Now... off to find some DVDD forums!!! ;)

I want to make an apology to all for doing exactly the wrong thing.. I had a writing problem with Decrypter, downloaded Imgburn, and stiull wound up asking a Q about the problem I am having using decrypter to rip and trying to burn with both. I didnt realize decrypter was "off subject " and wouldnt have brought it up. I love the fact that imgburn is here, but rely totally on DVDD to back up precious material. And as a newbie, I need all the help I can get. Thanks all, and once again... apologies!! Now... off to find some DVDD forums!!! ;)

its a legal thing nothing personal dont know of any forums myself as the original forum went under with the software, thanks to macrovision putting the screws to LUK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.