need help with iso

evilchocobo

well i was wondering if i had a ps1 img file and i mayb made it into an iso file with imgburn and put it onto my psp mem stick would i be able to play the ps1 game? and can some1 show me how to do this please? I have FFTactics IMG File on my computer and wanted to make it into an iso file type so i mayb can play it on my psp. Help would be appreciated lots.

Thanks In Advance Guys.

Isn't there a program that takes the PS1 game disc image as is and converts to the format needed for the PSP? I think I've heard about one or two that can do that, never looked deeper as I don't have anything newer than a fatty PS2 :D

For the most part, IMG and ISO files could be the same thing. Just rename it.

ImgBurn doesn't convert from one to the other so even when you say you'll use ImgBurn to perform that task, you can't. Adding that file to the Build mode source box and wrapping it up in a new ISO is NOT the same thing as converting an image file into a different format.

So basically, this has nothing to do with ImgBurn at all. Please put your PS / PSP related stuff in a different forum, it doesn't belong here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.