empty AUDIO_TS folder

Johnboy21

It took me about 4 years to figger (figure) out that I have a DVD on my puter and two DVD players on TV's and about 10 mouths to get enough Pictures by other people (CANAAN CAMPER CLUB) to figger (figure) LOL, out the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS that I use to put a DVD by somebody else

on the Player.

I had a Nero 6 burner that I used to add music to CD's and never had a need to use a DVD on the puter, till I had to put a whole lot of Pictures on the DVD.

Now, I need to put an empty AUDIO_TS folder in the same place where the VIDEO_TS folder is located.

lol

PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-109 [CD-ROM drive]

SONY CD-RW CRX220E1 [CD-ROM drive]

I had some DVD's made by somebody for use in a player.

I used three difference ones on my puter. But I did not know how to put all the VIDEO_TS on the puter. It told me it had an error. Cannot copy VTS_01_0: The operation completed successfully.

2.10 MB (2,205,696 bytes) in 5 files is using the compter

4.27 GB (4,592,844,800 bytes) 23 files on the DVD

I then reinstalled Nero 6 Ultra edition. but it didn't know how to put a file named Untitled Document.nvc. 12KB NeroVision Document.

How do I put the empty AUDIO_TS folder in the same place where the VIDEO_TS folder is located? and how do I know the size of the VIDEO_TS folder?

Hi and welcome to the ImgBurn forum, Johnboy21! :)

How do I put the empty AUDIO_TS folder in the same place where the VIDEO_TS folder is located? and how do I know the size of the VIDEO_TS folder?

By making sure that this option - 'Create AUDIO_TS folder' - is enabled.

settings03.png

You know the size of the VIDEO_TS folder by right clicking on it in Windows Explorer.

Note that although the DVD standard requires an AUDIO_TS folder, most players happily play DVD Video without one. In fact, I have seen numerous commercial DVDs without an AUDIO_TS folder.

Regards

Hi and welcome to the ImgBurn forum, Johnboy21! :)

By making sure that this option - 'Create AUDIO_TS folder' - is enabled.

settings03.png

You know the size of the VIDEO_TS folder by right clicking on it in Windows Explorer.

It works now, thanks,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.