stuttering movie

BS_Shango_80

Hi all,im new at this forum,im from Holland(so if ya answer,pls do it in easy language:) :rolleyes:

When i download a movie and burn the video_TS folder to a (Platinum 16x Dvd+r 4.7gig)DVD with Imgburn build mode,the movie doesnt run smooth at my DVD player nor at my pc. Looks like stutter or missing frames/s I always burn @ the lowest speed.

Any idea howcome or is there some settings wich reduce the stutter?? :/

Cheers;Shango

Do the source files play?

Do the converted files play? (if any conversion is taking place)

Do you verify your burns?

Have you tried updating the firmware on the drive and buying some decent discs? (Vetbatim or Taiyo Yuden)

Where's the log file?

Ty 4 yer reply;

all seems to be correct,havent verify em....the only diff is when i make a backup dvd from an original(and convert with shrink) the dvd doesnt stutter,and with a download it does.So all im asking is if theres some settings @ imgBurn witch makes the last one runs better at my DVD player(thinking about tabloid "options".Srry ,like i told you ,im from Holland and pc language in English is hard 2 understand,and i just dunno what all settings in imgBurn mean,so settings arent changed.

And eh....platinum....im sure ya never heard of b4 cause its German,lol...but its equal to(or even better as verbatim,thats for sure!!Google 4 it.(tryed on Verbatim as well...same sht/diff DVD)xcuse me french :-)

There's nothing in ImgBurn that makes one type of content work any better than another, it's all down to the source files.

Thanks for youre kind support,was hoping it had something to with that or bitrate.Mebbe a new DVD burner will help.

ill let you know once i figured it out,

Kind regards BS_Shango_80

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.