Drive not recognized?

hhgduy

I 10:02:09 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 10:02:09 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 10:02:09 Total Physical Memory: 2,087,280 KB - Available: 1,396,684 KB

I 10:02:09 Initialising SPTI...

I 10:02:09 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:02:09 Found 1 CD-RW and 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!

I 10:03:42 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:03:42 Found 1 CD-RW and 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!

I 10:18:36 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:18:37 Found 1 CD-RW and 1 DVD-ROM/CD-RW!

I tried everything to make the drive be recognised! >_< >_< >_< The first time I burned it sucessfully (windows 7 beta ) but this time it says drive not recognized! My home PC is not working now because the ISO was corrupt! I am trying agagain but I can't seem to burn it! please help me! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

What other drive are you expecting to see?!

It's already finding 2 in your system. Do you have a 3rd? Does it show up in Device manager ok?

If in doubt, uninstall the 'controller' entries from the IDE/ATAPI/ATA/SCSI/RAID related branches within Device Manager and reboot.

What other drive are you expecting to see?!

It's already finding 2 in your system. Do you have a 3rd? Does it show up in Device manager ok?

If in doubt, uninstall the 'controller' entries from the IDE/ATAPI/ATA/SCSI/RAID related branches within Device Manager and reboot.

What i meant to say is, every time i start it up the thing in the lower left corner tells me [Device not Ready (No Reference Position Found)

And therefore, i cant burn anything.

ARRRRGH!!!!!!!! I just realised this! Im using a DVD Read Only! :frustrated::doh::bag:

Edited by hhgduy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.