Problems burning DVD+R DL!!!!!! PLS HELP!!!!!!

arpo

Hey, i've burn a several dvd's and they work great..... But then suddenly it doesent work.... what should i do?

i'm burning on Verbatim DVD+R DL.... >_<

I 15:49:08 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 15:49:08 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 15:49:08 Total Physical Memory: 2

Try getting Verbatim 2.4x (MKM-001-00 dye) DVD+R DL blanks, as it seems your burner doesn't support the Verbatim 8x blanks you're using. Another option is to buy a new burner, they're pretty cheap :)

Try getting Verbatim 2.4x (MKM-001-00 dye) DVD+R DL blanks, as it seems your burner doesn't support the Verbatim 8x blanks you're using. Another option is to buy a new burner, they're pretty cheap :)

yes, that may work...... but i've burned severals dvds already... can the burner just brake like that?

The burner seems to be using a "generic" write strategy on those discs, which isn't guaranteed to work. If it did have better support for the 8x Verbatim blanks it'd also have other available write speeds.

The burner seems to be using a "generic" write strategy on those discs, which isn't guaranteed to work. If it did have better support for the 8x Verbatim blanks it'd also have other available write speeds.

it has....... but i was recomended to burn on that low speed..... s

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.