The End of The World (Fix's not working)

Giff

I have tried the VobBlanker fix with no results in removing this message. I have proceded with my burn with some success by hitting continue. I am having numerous failures with burns and wonder if this maybe causing them. I am producing a seven + GB home movie produced in Adobe Premier Elements 4. I stored it to my hard drive and am using ImgBurn to produce DVD's. I tried some Verbatum DVD DL's 8X with no success, they would not even start to burn but produced various messages. Memorex did not work at all and I'm getting a 50% failure on some FUJI's. I have a BENQ DW1625 with Driver BBBA. OS is XP with Pentium 4 and 2 GB of RAM.

Hi and welcome to the forum, Giff! :)

Those DVD files from Adobe - are there just one main VTS or several? It could be that the whole 7+GB/VTS is made up of one cell, even if I doubt it. It might be that you in that case need to split that cell into several cells to get a cell that can be used for the layer break.

BBIA should be the latest firmware for that writer. The writer might be to old for the new 8x Verbatims. The 2.4x rated ones seems to work better with older writers.

I see 2 possible problems, my drive is a few years old so I will try the 2.4x Verbatums also my data is all in the 1 file, being new at this what is the easist way to split this file and locate the most logical location for the split.

When you are at step #3 in the guide - how many cells do you have? (You'll see them in the left column under '#'.

post-20-1205692925.png

what is the easiest way to split this file and locate the most logical location for the split

You can add up to 32 split points every time you run VobBlanker so insert as many as you wish in the middle of the file. The playback will not be affected due to to many splits/new cells.

:)

Getting frustrated, I went to VobBlanker and opened my Cell 20, created 12 splits and when I go to process I get an error message (Fill Output Folder), what does this mean and what do I do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.