URD / ISO

visstick

hello lately when i am trying too burn a movie in the build mode directly too a dvd imgburn writes a URD DVD and not a ISO DVD and then my harddisc player doesn't play it.

i think there is a setting wrong is there any one who can help me

Please post a log from one of such burns (you can find the logs at Help menu -> ImgBurn Logs).

1:52:57 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 11:52:57 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 11:52:57 Total Physical Memory: 2.096.492 KB - Available: 1.494.320 KB

I 11:52:57 Initialising SPTI...

I 11:52:57 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 11:52:57 Found 1 DVD

Edited by visstick

1. Update ImgBurn.

2. Why are you burning images in Build mode when you should be using Write mode?

3. If you don't know what you're doing, ask for help or read a guide... don't try and fumble your way through it or you'll end up with lots of coasters.

'URD' doesn't mean anything to anyone. Did you perhaps mean UDF?

UDF is a file system (as are ISO9660 and Joliet).

An ISO file is a disc image (ISO is a container format) and file systems are used to hold information about the files inside that disc image.

So perhaps you could start by telling us exactly what you have that you want to burn and what you want it to be playable on.

1. Update ImgBurn.

2. Why are you burning images in Build mode when you should be using Write mode?

3. If you don't know what you're doing, ask for help or read a guide... don't try and fumble your way through it or you'll end up with lots of coasters.

'URD' doesn't mean anything to anyone. Did you perhaps mean UDF?

UDF is a file system (as are ISO9660 and Joliet).

An ISO file is a disc image (ISO is a container format) and file systems are used to hold information about the files inside that disc image.

So perhaps you could start by telling us exactly what you have that you want to burn and what you want it to be playable on.

when i am burning in build mode it is faster to burn that is why i am doing it

when i am trying to play it on my hard disc recorder it says it is a URD disc

i just take a film in any format avi/ mpeg/divx/iso etc. and than i burn it straigh on a disc in build mode normaly it worked

but lately it won't play any more on my harddisc recorder and then it says it is a URD disc.

i am not completly stupid but you are wright that i am to laisy to read a manuel sorry !!!

i also know a bout the names UDF / ISO and JOLIET not that i know what the exactly mean.

thanks for trying to help me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.