Burn Error

ronjigga22

When verifying this is the error I got;

I 20:13:13 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 20:13:13 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 20:13:13 Total Physical Memory: 2,553,776 KB - Available: 1,358,860 KB

I 20:13:13 Initialising SPTI...

I 20:13:13 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 20:13:13 Found 1 DVD

Based on your old thread, it looks as it's time to get a new writer. You have the best media that can be found and that writer still produces bad burns.

The verify rate is a bit slow, but it could be that it haven't yet picked up speed as the reading problem is at the beginning of the disc.

If you burn a regular single layer disc and you get speeds above 3x-4x it shouldn't be a DMA issue.

Based on your old thread, it looks as it's time to get a new writer. You have the best media that can be found and that writer still produces bad burns.

The verify rate is a bit slow, but it could be that it haven't yet picked up speed as the reading problem is at the beginning of the disc.

If you burn a regular single layer disc and you get speeds above 3x-4x it shouldn't be a DMA issue.

I just purchased this laptop like a month or 2 ago, how can my writer go bad that fast. Also, not sure what "DMA" means, can you explain? Thanks for the reply. Do you think if I increased my burn speed it would work better?

Some writers are bad already when they are released.

DMA:

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=967

Do you think if I increased my burn speed it would work better?

The only available speed is 2.4x.

I 20:13:31 Source Media Type: DVD+R DL (Book Type: DVD-ROM) (Disc ID: MKM-001-00) (Speeds: 2.4x)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.