Selectng DVD Chapters

tamanaco

When using Ez-Mode Picker to create an Image File, if the disc is damaged in anyway the process will stop there. How can I identify from Ez Mode Picker that particular chapter (or is it sector ?) and bypass it ? Or maybe the question should be - how to select those chapters of a DVD which I want to to create as an Image File. I am a silver surfer and have studied the Guide but can't interpret much of it for obvious reasons. So please plain English if you will. Many thanks.

If you break compliance with the dvd standard, which it appears you are asking how to do, it won't work. You will have to Google for some program that will allow you to copy certain areas of a possibly protected disc and, while we do not discuss piracy here, I can't think of any potential program that will allow you to do it. :/

When using Ez-Mode Picker to create an Image File, if the disc is damaged in anyway the process will stop there.

Copy protection will also stop ImgBurn from reading your disk. That part we can't help you with. You'll need to look elsewhere for answers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.