Burning problems with IMGBurn

Fastrat

I've been using the older versions of IMGburn without problem for a year or so(also been using DVDFab, nero, dvddecrypter..etc..) until I switched to 2.4.2 recently, then I immediately started getting Power Calibration errors. I checked out these forums and saw a new version out so I updated. Now I'm getting the error Invalid address for write. I haven't had problems before and my drive is listed as the destination. I've made sure I had the newest firmware and driver for it through Sony's website. I'll attach the invalid address for write errors here, but I can't find the older logs as they went when I uninstalled 2.4.2 and loaded up 2.4.3. I've literally gone through a spindle of these Verbatims (creating coasters) and I'm getting quite annoyed with it now, help is more than greatly appreciated.

I 13:08:57 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 13:08:57 Found 1 DVD

Thank you Cynthia, I actually tried to download that very version, but when I do it says it's not for my drive. Actually is says "no matching drive detected!...this utility is only for Sony DVD RW DW-Q58A drive." That bit I don't understand as it's the same drive...but anyway...on Sony's website UFS4-2 is a version that appears to be newer than the UYS4 here...I should include that I am going to Sony's website not only because it's badged as a sony burner, but because it came installed in a Sony Vaio...any further help is appreciated

Edited by Fastrat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.