problem in veryfying

noor

i am not new to imgburn.i burned a lot of x360 isos with no problem in vertification btw i use imation DVD+R DL.i found this error in the operation (Verify Failed! - Reason: Layouts do not match)but the game works perfectly is that a problem .i get alot of problem in the vertification process.is the problem in the disc brand or in the drive burner btw the drive burner is brand new,and is verifying isos is important or should i just burn the iso? plz answer my questions.

Please post a log. Particularly, the part of the log that says the Manufacturer ID of those Imation DVD+R DL's. I don't use Imation because they use CMC Magnetics Corporation dyes on their discs and CMC is the worst brand you can get. I'd think to look and see if they're CMC discs that are causing the problem with Verify errors. Have you gotten verify errors before with these Imation brand DVD+R DL's?

Please post a log. Particularly, the part of the log that says the Manufacturer ID of those Imation DVD+R DL's. I don't use Imation because they use CMC Magnetics Corporation dyes on their discs and CMC is the worst brand you can get. I'd think to look and see if they're CMC discs that are causing the problem with Verify errors. Have you gotten verify errors before with these Imation brand DVD+R DL's?

NO i always use Imation dvd+r DL and its fine.i dont know why this time i got this error.

I would still like to see a log. :) We'd need a log, anyway, to continue diagnosing the problem.

I'd still consider checking the MID. They might have switched to CMC from a previous dye. I had a problem like that years ago. Wasted hundreds of dollars in discs before a similar forum pointed me to the fact of CMC. That was back when DVD-R's cost many dollars. :greedy:

Do you have one of these Imation DVD+R DL's that you know burned successfully? If so, you could insert it and open the media in in ImgBurn to get the MID. If they ID's are the same, then, considering you had no problem with CMC and are willing to stick with CMC, then, I would say your drive is causing the problem.

The Verfiy does NOT complete, right? You get that Layouts message and the Verify won't complete? I don't know anything about Layout errors, so, LUK will probably have to take it from here. He will need a log, though. ;)

thnx for ur help i solved the problem.it is my dvd burner.i went to my nearest cyber and i took my imation dvd+r dl discs with me and i used imgburn and i got no problem in the verification process.i should change my dvd burner :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.