New guy needing help!

shinyrory

Hey i am trying to burn a dvd movie i made onto a a Panasonic DVD+R (model number: LM-PR12NE10P) with a Empreix DVD+-/RW writer (model number: DRW11161M) but when i put the burnt dvd into a dvd player it either is in black and white or the screen filckers contantly, different things happen on different dvd players. However when i play it on a computer it is fine? How do i get it to work correctly on a dvd player? thanx in advance.

shinyrory, As Corny said it has nothing to do with region protection ( in what country the DVD will play in ), Region 1, Region 2 etc etc, but about the format the movie was made in....... NTSC or PAL. Each of these formats have different characteristics and cannot be played on stand alones that recognize only one of these formats whether it be NTSC or PAL. Computer drives will usually play either NTSC or PAL. :)

It just the video standard in different areas. Due to the TVs and the systems they adopted.

There are several players that will play both formats - consider buying one of them (if your TV supports both formats).

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.