liteon ihas 124 E 4L04 imgburn i/o error

papala13

I'd be most likely to blame the RICOH double layer media.  Without the log, I can't tell if you used DVD+R DL or DVD-R DL.  If you're using DVD+R DL, Verbatim MKM DataLife Plus is the only really reliable DVD+R DL media out there.

I'm also a little worried about the part that says the Optimal Layer Break exceeds L0.  That could be part of the problem.  I don't even know if a DVD player would even play such a disc burnt that way.

I'd be most likely to blame the RICOH double layer media.  Without the log, I can't tell if you used DVD+R DL or DVD-R DL.  If you're using DVD+R DL, Verbatim MKM DataLife Plus is the only really reliable DVD+R DL media out there.

I'm also a little worried about the part that says the Optimal Layer Break exceeds L0.  That could be part of the problem.  I don't even know if a DVD player would even play such a disc burnt that way.

thank you for answer 

Yeah, I wouldn't trust anything other than Verbatim MKM DataLife Plus DVD+R DL.  Those appear to be some no name brand that Ricoh made for them.  Unfortunately, you can only find the good Verbatims online.  The kind of Verbatim DVD+R DL you find in brick and mortar stores is made by CMC Magnetics, the worst manufacturer of optical media out there.  The vast majority of errors we see here on DVD+R DL's are fixed when people switch from cheaper DVD+R DL media to genuine Verbatim MKM DataLife Plus DVD+R DL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.