Sign in to follow this  
Shamus_McFartfinger

The coolest photos you''ll see all day

Yes very good. You don't realize the incredible things going on around us in events we usually consider ordinary. I recognize the 'depth bomb' pattern from bombing into the swimming pool when a kid.

Edited by Altercuno

I think they're stunning. And you're right, it's amazing what we don't see. I'll have a look around and see what else is around.

Its a modern art form where the technology of the high speed camera captures a moment in time. And in this case its something very beautiful. Nice find Shamus, I'd like to see more. :thumbup:

I tried to get one for you donta but I couldn't hop off and turnaround quick enough mate.....

toilet.jpg

Christ above I need to be careful using Google at work - don't think this site would be on the acceptable list somehow !!

www.toiletdomina.com

Christ above is right. Scats don't do it for me...besides I know enough women who would crap on me for free without having to pay them...

Agreed. These are some of the coolest photos I have seen all day.

I found them while trawling the net for interesting things. I haven't had time to look for more but if you search Google for something like "high speed photos" or high speed photography", you might find something.

I found two of a light bulb breaking. The top one has been shot with (probably) a bb pellet.

bulb.jpg

bulbsmash.JPG

just took a look at her gallery some cool stuff there she's real talented thanks for the link :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.