ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

blu-ray hd-dvd support??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 l8nights

l8nights

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 02:25 PM

I was just wondering about this refference found in d9?? I didn't see anything in the changelog on the official site so I thought maybe it could be clarified a bit?

ImgBurn 1.1.0.0 has a verify mode for both CDs and DVDs, has a discovery mode that allows you to test if a given disc can handle a certain capacity without needing an image file, allows multiple burns of the same source, supports image drag/drop, can display and extract graph data from previous burns, supports Blu-Ray and HD DVD drives (that code is untested though since the drives are not available yet)

here is the link
Posted Image we shall drink of the spirits and rejoice!

#2 cornholio7

cornholio7

ISF Holio

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:Canon dslr's, computers

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:01 PM

Added: Some more code for BD and HD DVD drives - to support write/erase etc. (not tested yet, obviously! - anyone got a spare drive?!).

from the changelog

#3 l8nights

l8nights

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:49 PM

Added: Some more code for BD and HD DVD drives - to support write/erase etc. (not tested yet, obviously! - anyone got a spare drive?!).

from the changelog

(duh, my thickness never fails to astound me) that's cool I guess I thought that would be "frontpage news" so to speak!
Posted Image we shall drink of the spirits and rejoice!

#4 zacoz

zacoz

ISF Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 02:23 PM

Probably would be if we actually had a drive :(
Cheers............ZacOz
Posted Image
Got a problem, then please post the log (Help --> ImgBurn Logs...). It's got lots of really important info in it - fancy that.
Please, Please, Please use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden discs - it'll save you heaps of problems.
Get the good oil on the media to buy - straight from The Man himself.
Yes we normally don't like reading instructions either, but the GUIDES are REALLY GOOD and have lots of helpful pictures if words frighten you.
And finally, just in case you've been living under a rock, we don't discuss pirated content, DVDDecrypter, or copying protected discs (whether legal in your country or not) - and we may respond sarcastically if you try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users