Burn a DVD movie that automatically loops

Roger Dietz

I have a Phillips DVDRW burner and a DVD-ROM drive and im using sony DVD-R discs and evrything works and imgburn says it all verified but when i put the disc in any of my 3 DVD players it says its a bad disc. Before my harddrive crashed i had recordnow and could make copies using both of my drives but ive lost that. is there anyway of doing that with this program? I've wasted 3 discs already

I have a Phillips DVDRW burner and a DVD-ROM drive and im using sony DVD-R discs and evrything works and imgburn says it all verified but when i put the disc in any of my 3 DVD players it says its a bad disc. Before my harddrive crashed i had recordnow and could make copies using both of my drives but ive lost that. is there anyway of doing that with this program? I've wasted 3 discs already

mjor88, First off, next time please start a new thread instead of hijacking another members..... :thumbup: Your question might have several answers, could you post a log of the burn that you mentioned in your question. Help > Img logs > copy and paste. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.