problem burning any ideas

mrHowlll

Tell me about it.  Life hasn't been worth living for the past 31 years.  Yet, I've only tried killing myself once.  :suicide:  Go figure.

Depending on how the app you're going to try interprets errors, you may have better results.  It's highly unlikely, but you never know.

Unfortunately, CMC is a waste of money.  I sunk about $1,000 trying to debug failed burns that ended up being caused by CMC media.  I was buying more discs and new burners and DVD video recorders trying to fix the issue.  Turned out it was because Optodisc switched from their quality discs to CMC :horse:  I had never heard of CMC until I stumbled across tech support online talking about CMC media.  It made me check the MID/DID/Manufacturer ID/Disc ID of the discs that had worked and the discs that were failing.  Sure enough, the failing discs were all CMC Magnetics.  So, yeah, every chance I get to take money out of CMC's coffers, I do it because of how much they robbed me of.

you into games, more specifically fighting games? ultimate marvel vs capcom 3

I had this one I really wanted to play ever since I had a dream of the characters at a luau

just recently I bought an xbox 360 used off a friend of mine

this game is very hard to find and when I find a copy at gamestop used it was too scratched to play

so I was thinking about burning a copy but now I know how hard that is

Edited by mrHowlll

I really like video games, but not fighting games.  The only fighting games in my collection are Marvel Vs. Capcom for the Playstation because Dr. Wily is in it and Beast Wars: Transmetals because I met several of the voice cast from that game at various BotCons.  Turns out Transmetals became a very rare PS game.  I only ever saw 2 copies: the one I bought at Babbage's and a 2nd copy the store got in.

I almost got Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 because MODOK is one of my favorite Marvel Comics villains.  I have an original printing of his first appearance in Tales Of Suspense.  Plus there was talk that Doctor Octopus, another favorite Marvel Comics character who I have an original printing of their first appearance, might be introduced into the game at a later date as downloadable content.  There's a space saver in the game listed as Doc Ock, but nothing ever came of it.  However, I never really could play it because my PS3 is my media player in my bedroom and has no access to the Internet to download content.  So, I have no games for the PS3 because most of them require you download patches to even be able to play them properly.  The "Set a release date, release the game, and fix it later" model everyone has adopted now.

However, I haven't invested any real time in playing a game in 10 years.  Last game I played was Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe for PS2 because you could play as Doctor Octopus.  But, 10 years ago was the last time I ever felt like doing anything, really.  In fact, 10 years ago was when I tried killing myself.

To save you time and trouble, iterating I'm not condoning the action or helping in it directly because of the legal areas, but you do realize you can't just copy a game and pop it into an XBox 360 and expect it to play, right?  I believe XBox 360's must be hard modded with a mod chip in order to play copies.  Some consoles you can soft mod with software tweaks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.