disk failing verify please help

noelie

hello

i hope this message finds you well

i am trying to backup some data and getting errors when verifying dual layer disks

i have 2 drives in my machine, both appear to be Pioneer one a reader writer and the other a reader

to try to track down the issue i did a test writing at 2x and this appeared to work with no errors, after the burn i got successfully completed

before the write i went into settings and restored defaults

i enclose logs for both the writes and i tried to verify on both drives and enclose these, i also enclose the info when the drives read the disks

in the logs a video file is referenced and this file does not seek and play to the end, vlc falls over

i would greatly appreciate any help to try to solve this issue, i have read your comments on poor disks and hope this is not the issue

kind regards noel

error message.jpg

imgburn_2_x_write_info.txt

imgburn_verify2_info.txt

imgburn_verify_info.txt

verify2_2_x_log.log

verify_2_x_log.log

write_2_x_log.log

Here's your most likely problem:

I 21:42:41 Source Media Type: BD-R (Disc ID: CMCMAG-DI6-000)

Don't use CMC media.  They're trash.  It's a 50/50 proposition if a disc will work or not.  Buy Verbatim BD-R and get the VERBAT-IM media.

In what country do you live?  In some parts of Europe, the good BD-R from Verbatim in the US is actually cheap CMC media.  In the USA, BD-R made by Verbatim are the quality brand.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.